“Fostering integrity and preventing corruption in the public sector in Armenia” EU Twinning Program has officially launched
The overall objective of the Project is to foster integrity and prevent corruption in the public sector in Armenia. As a specific objective, the program aims to implement anti-corruption education and public awareness programmes, create a corruption preve
The Corruption Prevention Commission attaches great importance to high accountability and transparency in cooperation with international partners. The availability of Model Rules of Conduct of Public Servants in English is another step in this direction.
Chairwoman of the Corruption Prevention Commission Haykuhi Harutyunyan, Minister of Justice of the Republic of Armenia Karen Andreasyan, European Union Ambassador to Armenia Andrea Wiktorin, Head of the Action Against Economic Crime Department, Executive
- 09.06.2023 Anti-corruption assessment methodology kick-off meetings within the EU Twinning program This week CPC held, with the support of German experts as part of the EU twinning project “Fostering integrity and preventing corruption in the public sector in Armenia”, kick-off meetings and workshops with three state-owned private organizations (Hayantar SNCO, Kindergarten 119, ANIF – Armenian National Interests Fund) with the aim of to carry out corruption risk analyses.
- 24.11.2022 Meeting with community officials and civil society representatives on conflict of interest and code of conduct for public servants On November 23, a member of the Corruption Prevention Commission, Lilit Aleksanyan, held a cognitive working discussion with representatives of local self-government bodies and organizations representing civil society at Ararat InfoTun.
- 21.11.2022 Issues related to the activities of the Corruption Prevention Commission were discussed with the students of the Anticorruption School During the training course, participants will thoroughly study about corruption, its causes and types, corruption risks in political, economic, social areas and their consequences, anti-corruption methods and other topics.
- 18.11.2022 Students and educators of Berd State Multifunctional College visited the Corruption Prevention Commission The Corruption Prevention Commission greatly emphasizes the importance of the preventive component in the fight against corruption in our country and public solidarity and cooperation in this regard. For this purpose, the Commission organizes informative meetings with various groups.
- 14.11.2022 The regular awareness meeting of the tools aimed at the prevention of corruption took place in Vayots Dzor Province of RA The participants of the meeting were presented with the toolkits created in our country in recent years aimed at the accountability and transparency of public office holders, and the opportunities to use them.
- 11.11.2022 Public opinion on corruption in Armenia. The results of the study among 1520 people The research aims to reveal the perception of corruption among RA residents. For comparison, in some cases, the results of similar surveys conducted in 2019, 2008-2010 have been taken into account.